[Equest-users] Problem with adding Skylight in eQUEST 3.65 build 7163

Morteza Kasmai morteza.kasmai at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 06:54:02 PST 2014

Hello all,

I am using eQUEST version 3.65 build 7163 and having problem with adding
skylight to my project. When I add skylight in the wizard mode and go to
the 3D geometry I can see the skylights in their related roofs but when the
simulation performance starts, it give me the following syntax error.

[image: Inline image 1]

However, I do not have any problem when I do the same process with eQUEST
3.64.

Attached are inp and pd2 files of the project from version 3.64.

 Is there any way to fix this problem?

Thank you for your help,

Morteza