[Equest-users] HELP WANTED - Adjustments Analyst
cmurphy at cenergistic.com
Thu Apr 9 07:22:29 PDT 2015
Position Description: Adjustments Analyst – Fairfax, VA
Cenergistic® is a technology-powered, data-driven energy conservation company. For 28 years, Cenergistic has helped organizations reduce consumption of electricity, natural gas, fuel oil and water. Its proven approach is built on a proprietary methodology which optimizes clients’ infrastructure, improves internal processes and changes behavior to ensure that savings endure. This approach empowers the average client to save 20 – 30% off expected utility bills. The company received national ENERGY STAR recognition in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Visit us at www.cenergistic.com<http://www.cenergistic.com>
The general duties and responsibilities for the Adjustments Analyst include:
* Gather background data for building energy simulations.
* Perform building energy simulations.
* Communicate the results of building simulations to Cenergistic measurement and verification Consultants.
* Review the building simulation results for inconsistencies.
* Work with corporate engineering on complex simulations.
* Generate reports from EnergyCAP, the client’s energy accounting software, and review energy usage trends.
* Train Cenergistic Energy Specialists in HVAC systems and assist with HVAC troubleshooting.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Previous experience with HVAC systems design for commercial buildings.
* Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) or Engineer in Training (EIT) preferred.
* Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
* Strong analytical skills required.
* Experience with HAP, TRACE or eQUEST a plus.
* “Type A”. A self-starter with a can-do attitude.
* Able to communicate well at all organization levels.
* Strong commitment to ethics, honesty, integrity and credibility.
* Detail oriented.
* Stable job history.
* Demonstrated success as a member of a team.
* Ability to cope with changing projects and/or project deadlines.
5950 Sherry Lane, Suite 900
Dallas, Texas 75225
The Energy Conservation Company
2015 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Award Winner for Service and Product Provider - Sustained Excellence
Seven Consecutive Years of National ENERGY STAR Recognition
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Equest-users