[Equest-users] Deleting a Chiller From a Chilled Water Loop

Jill Moreland jill.moreland at plugsmart.com
Wed Aug 12 12:34:34 PDT 2015

Good Afternoon,

I am trying to generate the savings of changing out the pumps in the
cooling tower and chiller of the hospital I am modeling. I am out of the
wizard and in detail mode and noticed that four chillers (1a, 1b, 2a, 2b)
were showing up in the component tree instead of just the actual two. I had
no errors in my file and right clicked on chiller 1b & 2b and hit delete.
The warning did say there was a child component but I believe that was the
pump associated with it and hit delete.

Now when I try to run simulation I get "1 Run(s) Terminated Due to Errors"
and can not view the summary report. When I left click the "Check Building
Description" box it says there are no BDL errors. Not sure how to resolve.
I have a saved file with the chillers before they were deleted but have
attached the file with 1b and 2b deleted that I am having problems with and
would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks!

Jill Moreland
Connect Program Manager
Plug Smart
Jill.Moreland at PlugSmart.com
Cell: 239-233-0993
Fax: 800-518-5576

Plug Smart is accepting new clients, the best praise you could give us a
recommendation to a potential new client. Everyone needs to save money,
Plug Smart can make it happen.

Confidential:

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of Juice
Technologies, LLC. and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and are
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail
is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipients or otherwise have
reason to believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your computer.
Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited.