[Equest-users] Simultaneous Heating & Cooling

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 07:59:28 PST 2015

Paul, is that throttling range 3 or 0.3? A tight throttling range makes eQuest do flip flops on cooling and heating. Have you tried a larger throttling range?
I assume this is representing a single PTHP unit. Is it possible that eQuest is cooling part of the hour and heating the other?
This is certainly an interesting problem.
John R. Aulbach, PE