[Equest-users] Materials for baseline model

Zane sangjin722 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 02:04:35 PST 2015

Hello, all
I found a message in the archives which attached baseline roof and wall construction materials for all climate zone.The address is : [Equest-users] Materials for baseline design
I really want this file but i cannot download from the archives.If anyone has this inp file, could you send to me?Thanks very much!
Best Regards,SZ

|   |
| [Equest-users] Materials for baseline design[Equest-users] Materials for baseline design Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com Tue Sep 20 09:08:52 PDT 2011 Previous message: [Equest-users] Materials for baseline design  |
|  |
| 在 lists.onebuilding.org 上查看 | 预览者 Yahoo |
|  |
|   |