[Equest-users] Translucent Glazing in equest

Sami, Vikram vikram.sami at zgf.com
Thu Jan 29 18:37:39 PST 2015

I would suggest reading up on the split flux method used in eQUEST for the indirect component of daylighting. If you are looking to model daylight dispersion from this, I would suggest that eQUEST is not ideally suited for this. Radiance might be a better bet for your daylight performance. Thermally – eQUEST should be able to handle this.

Vikram Sami
BEMP, LEED BD+C
Associate Partner

ZGF ARCHITECTS LLP