[Equest-users] Unexplained crashes in 3.65

Maria Karpman maria.karpman at karpmanconsulting.net
Mon Jul 6 12:48:34 PDT 2015

We have good experience with Dropbox, which allows file sharing and automatically backs up all deleted and earlier version files https://www.dropbox.com/help/122, so we no longer need to “save as”.

Maria

--

Maria Karpman LEED AP, BEMP, CEM

________________

Karpman Consulting

 <http://www.karpmanconsulting.net/> www.karpmanconsulting.net

Phone 860.430.1909

41C New London Turnpike

Glastonbury, CT 06033

From: Equest-users [mailto:equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Julien Marrec
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 3:20 PM
To: Nicholas Caton
Cc: Daric Adair; equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: Re: [Equest-users] Unexplained crashes in 3.65

I've network drives as well as cloud storage to be problematic too.

My preferred workflow involves git as revision control, and bitbucket as an online repository for collaboration.

No more having tens of files named poorly to track project history, it's all there and proper. A little bit of a learning curve but limiting yourself to using one branch at first is definitely simple and anyways well worth it. Anyone interested feel free to ask questions, I'd be happy to help you get setup and share workflow tips.

Best,

Julien

Envoyé de mon iPhone