[Equest-users] FW: [Bldg-sim] ASHRAE Energy Modeling Conference needs a "Coach" for the eQuest team

Bishop, Bill bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Tue Jul 14 09:36:31 PDT 2015

All,
Please see exciting opportunity below, needed for this Fall’s ASHRAE Energy Modeling Conference.
Contact Jim if you are interested.
~Bill

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, BEAP, CEM, LEED AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Senior Energy Engineer

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0BE31.B4B9BA10]  [cid:image002.jpg at 01D0BE31.B4B9BA10]

134 South Fitzhugh Street                 Rochester, NY 14608

T: (585) 698-1956                        F: (585) 325-6005

bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com<mailto:wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com>             www.pathfinder-ea.com<http://www.pathfinder-ea.com/>

[http://png-5.findicons.com/files/icons/977/rrze/720/globe.png]Carbon Fee and Dividend - simple, effective, and market-based.