[Equest-users] Problem with Sage Glass Analysis

Brian Cline briancline at u.boisestate.edu
Tue Jul 21 15:31:41 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am attempting to model energy saved by installing electrochromic glass
for use in a large west facing lobby area into eQUEST. Given that eQUESTS
capabilities only include modeling a single tint for a pane of glass in a
shell, how would I go about analyzing electricity consumption with the
electrochromic glass for each hour over the course of a year? If anybody
either has thoughts on this or has done this in the past, I would sure
appreciate it.

Thanks,

-Brian Cline-