[Equest-users] BDL Error Trouble Shooting

Julien Marrec julien.marrec at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:23:05 PDT 2015

Jill,

If you want people to help,
It' be helpful to share the files themselves or at least what errors you are getting so it gets specific enough for people to advise.

By what you are saying (8-10 min to run it)  I would tend to postulate you created way more zones than necessary even given the fact that hospital are large buildings. (Or you could have an antique computer)

Best,
Julien

Envoyé de mon iPhone