[Equest-users] Modelling Heated Windows in eQuest

Hari Jammulamadaka hari.swarup at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 06:49:28 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am trying to model a building with heated windows (windows with heating
elements). The windows are not meant for comfort heating of the building.
Just localized heating for improving the comfort conditions in the
building. I have looked all over and couldn't find a way to model them. Can
someone suggest how I could go about this in eQuest?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Hari

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn't do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the bowlines.  Sail
away from the safe harbor.  Catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore.
Dream.  Discover."  --Mark Twain