[Equest-users] VRF Heat Recovery Calculations

Keith Swartz KSwartz at seventhwave.org
Thu Jul 30 06:03:45 PDT 2015

Travis,

I have experienced negative electric consumption in an energy model, but it was in Trane TRACE 700. (The solution from CDS was to use equipment curves from a manufacturer other than Trane!) Perhaps the equipment curve is to blame in your case too.

Keith Swartz, PE
Senior Energy Engineer | Seventhwave | Madison.Chicago.Minneapolis
(formerly Energy Center of Wisconsin)
608.210.7123 | www.seventhwave.org<http://www.seventhwave.org/>