[Equest-users] eQuest error

Pramod .D d.pramod at setty.com
Wed Jun 10 20:52:52 PDT 2015

Everything works well. It doesn’t show any BDL error or simulation error. But when I tried to create system, it says “Building Energy simulation tool has stopped working” and eQuest hangs. Then I don’t have any option left except closing the file.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D0A428.2FC54950]

Thanks!
Pramod