[Equest-users] Modeling for Evaporative Cooling

GK Pandian kgkpandian at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 23:06:36 PDT 2015

I'm not sure about your purpose of energy modeling? If you are trying to
improve the energy consumption of the existing facility, please plug in all
existing design and equipment informations into model and calibrate the
model till you reach existing energy consumption mentioned utility bills.

Thanks
Gopi