[Equest-users] Electric Peak Demand

Nicholas Caton ncaton at catonenergy.com
Mon Mar 2 14:14:41 PST 2015

Just as Chris B advised ;)!

*NICK CATON, P.E.*
*Owner*

*Caton Energy Consulting*
  1150 N. 192nd St., #4-202

  Shoreline, WA 98133
  office:  785.410.3317

www.catonenergy.com

*From:* Equest-users [mailto:equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] *On
Behalf Of *Chris Baker
*Sent:* Monday, March 02, 2015 1:59 PM
*To:* Jones, Christopher
*Cc:* equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
*Subject:* Re: [Equest-users] Electric Peak Demand

With results view open, left click on “reports” tab at the bottom left of
the screen.

Your energy demand reports will be listed.

You can use those reports to get your peak demand numbers.

You may even want to check the eap2 tables (excel file), if you know what
that is, to check the electrical demand being claimed for lighting, plug
load power density, etc…

That would also help find inconsistencies in peak demand being claimed.

-Chris