[Equest-users] Modeling air-side economizer

Chris Baker CBaker at cci-alliance.com
Wed Mar 4 10:53:02 PST 2015

Sami,

Thanks for your reply.

What would be the best approach in your opinion?

I could technically model as different system type (packaged single zone, etc.).  And apply cooling per the economizer schedule to the existing systems individually.
That way the system is accurately modeled.

OR I could keep the system as it is now, with unit ventilator, and add a separate stand-alone economizer system that would apply to all the zones.

Thank you!

-Chris