[Equest-users] How detailed is necessary

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 08:32:15 PST 2015

One thing that may have a bearing on how to zone is that, from my understanding, the normal LEED reviewer is not necessarily an enerhy mpdeler and will not see the 2-d or 3-d models during the review.

I am unsure how close a reviewer matches the actual HVAC units to a list from the model. But I would have no trouble combining like zoned floors such as a hotel or standard office.

So I will vote with Chris (and I think Nick). The fewer zones the better.

Some of you folks are spoiled on Run time. Back in 1987, running Doe-2.1b on a 6 mz IBM AT, turn around was 12 hours.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android