[Equest-users] eQuest Error in LEED compliance analysis

Toni Herena toni.herena at aiguasol.coop
Tue Mar 10 01:52:39 PDT 2015

Dear all,
I am stuck with an error from eQUEST. We have defined the proposed building
and when we want to perform the compliance analysis the baseline is not
generated and the analysis is not completed due to an error:
"Table look-up failed: AS901-07 Envelope (1,5) evaluating rule: Look up and
default C-CFACTOR"
and
"Table look-up failed: AS901-07 Envelope (1,4) evaluating rule: Look up and
default C-FFACTOR"

We do not know what to do and if it just a problem of the baseline
generator or it is something else wrong in the model.

Thank you in advance and sunny regards.

--
*Toni Herena*

*Responsable*
* de projectesÀrea Tècnica*

 Sistemes Avançats d'Energia Solar Tèrmica SCCL
C/ Roger de Llúria, 29 3r 2a 08009 Barcelona
Tel: (+34) 93 342 47 55 Fax: (+34) 93 342 47 56
toni.herena at aiguasol.coop
http://www.aiguasol.coop

<http://aiguasol.coop/2011/01/energy-thinking-days/>

*P Contribuye con el Medio Ambiente y no imprimas este e-mail si no es
imprescindible*