[Equest-users] Thermostat setpoint quandry

Sami, Vikram vikram.sami at zgf.com
Tue May 19 16:30:32 PDT 2015

Thanks Erik.

Now what if it’s a scenario where the room has a minimum airflow requirement (like a lab or an operating room)? I would have thought resetting the supply air temp would settle the issue.

Also  - when I reduce the airflow rates, it still doesn’t behave well – I get cooling temperature setpoints in the winter.

Vikram Sami
AIA, BEMP, LEED BD+C
Associate Partner

ZGF ARCHITECTS LLP