[Equest-users] plaques for LEED campus project

zhouzarah zarahzhou at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 6 02:26:26 PDT 2015

Dear eQuesters,
Sorry for deviating, but I think most of you have ample experience in LEED project. I am preparing a quote of an on-campus project for my client. The project includes a master site and 3 individual buildings, I wonder how many plaques should I apply for once the project passes LEED certification, will it be 3 or 4? If it is 4, is the master site plaque cost similar to the others?
I didn't find information form the plaque website, maybe someone here can reply.
Thank you very much in advance!
Best regards,
Zarah