[Hap-users] two user at the same time or 2 user can work separately but for a while later combine their works in one file

Berke Celikel berke.celikel at arup.com
Thu Apr 28 08:15:59 PDT 2011

Hi All,
Is there a chance to work in the HAP as two user at the same time or 2 user can work separately but for a while later combine their works in one file ?

Otherwise, you are not able to use your man power for a big project.  For example I have a big size building and I want to make all the calculation with HAP, but

I have limited time and I want to use more than 1 people on that project to be able to finish the calculation in the time of deadline.

How can we achieve this ?

I have never used HAP like this and as I know this is not possible but I need a similar approach like I mentioned above. Is this an applicable thing in HAP??

Regards

Berke Çelikel
BSc.Mech.Eng./MSc.Eng.Man.  |  Senior Mechanical Engineer