[Hap-users] Two different set points

varun kulkarni seldomvarun at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 09:47:17 PST 2011

Yes, I did change my airflows.
for example, the computer defined it calculated 14,000 cfm total.
I edited the airflows and they summed up to 20,000 cfm.
And after running the simulation, I found out that the coild sizing, ad all
other calculations were based on 14,000 cfm and not 20,000 cfm.
I am not sure if "simulation" results and "design" rsults use the same
airflows.