[Hap-users] HAP Software - Chilled Water Variable Speed Pump Performance Curve.

Michael Hardy mhardy at blackoakengineering.com
Mon Nov 11 09:25:30 PST 2013

I had the same issue with finding out what the build-in performance curves
for a Condensing Boiler and Non-Condensing boilers. It took several e-mail
directly to Software Support before a "HAP e-Help" article was written and
issued on it.

Best of luck.

Michael L. Hardy, PE, F.NSPE
Black Oak Engineering, Inc.