[Hap-users] Curtain wall (2)

Matthew Scott MScott at nefisher.com
Thu Sep 5 05:42:55 PDT 2013

I always just enter in a wall matching the dimensions of the curtain
wall then add a window or group of windows that total to the same area
as the wall. Then HAP subtracts out the wall, so it shouldn't matter
what the wall construction is.

Matt Scott
N.E. Fisher & Associates, Inc.
329 East Second St, 2nd Flr