[Hap-users] HAP VAV Heating question

Ahmed Kamel ahmed_kamel99 at live.com
Sun Nov 2 00:51:18 PDT 2014

Hello,

When I choose VAV system type in HAP, I get 3 options which are VAV, 1 Fan Dual Duct VAV and 2 Fan Dual Duct VAV.

I want to design a VAV system but with central cooling AND heating. When I use VAV, it doesn't give me the option to use central heating and I'm forced to use a VAV box with reheat instead. Is there any work around this?

Can I add the total of the terminal heating coil for each zone and just place a central heating coil with the same amount?

Thanks in advance.