[Trace-users] How long it takes for energy modeling? HME

Lui, Yury YLui at hp.com
Fri Apr 3 08:28:43 PDT 2009

See below

Yury Lui, PE, LEED(r) AP, CEM
Senior Mechanical Engineer, Senior Associate

HP Critical Facilities Services, delivered by EYP MCF

200 West Adams Street | Suite 2750 | Chicago | IL 60606

312.846.8511 office | 312.846.8500 main | 312.846.8501 fax

ylui at hp.com<mailto:ylui at hp.com> | www.hp.com/go/eypmcf<http://www.hp.com/go/eypmcf>

P Do you really need to print this e-mail?