[Trace-users] Unmet Loads (UNCLASSIFIED)

Scott Parker sparker at aeieng.com
Mon Aug 6 12:11:01 PDT 2012

John,

The best way to look at unmet load hours in Trace is to use the Building Temperature Report.  This will show you which rooms have unmet load hours, and the output will be sorted by system.  Therefore your step of creating multiple models is time consuming and not required.  The image below shows the report checked in the output.

Also, this report will show you when the unmet hours occur for the rooms that have unmet load hours.  This report makes it quick to focus on spaces with unmet load hours.

[cid:image001.png at 01CD73E5.6FA6A670]

[cid:image002.png at 01CD73E5.AFE26FD0]

Regards,

Scott Parker