[Trace-users] Fan power (UNCLASSIFIED)

Eurek, John S NWO John.S.Eurek at usace.army.mil
Thu Apr 10 11:01:15 PDT 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Anybody,

I need a little help.  The fan energy usage of the Actual/Purposed building is 4.5X more than the Pretend building.

I've looked and looked and looked for something that is causing such a huge difference.

One thing I tried that really confused me was to set the system for the pretend building as 'same as Alternate 1' and the pretend building fan energy usage went up....  So then I went tab-by-tab and matched Alternative 1 to the setting that the Pretend building was using and the fan energy for Alternate 1 was still over 2 times the Pretend building.

John