[Trace-users] Percent Outside Air (UNCLASSIFIED)

Michael Hardy mhardy at blackoakengineering.com
Tue Jun 3 13:24:48 PDT 2014

I usually delete the ventilation rates for those non-critical "critical"
areas so they don't drive the minimum OSA settings.  Janitor's closets are
the worst, but then I use transfer air and exhaust for those which isn't
modeled very well anyway.

Michael L. Hardy, PE, F.NSPE
Black Oak Engineering, Inc.
Cell 503.314.5244