[TRNSYS-users] Information about PV pumping system equipped with battery.

Pietro Campana pietro.campana at mdh.se
Wed Aug 8 03:34:18 PDT 2012

Hi,

I´m a new in working with TRNSYS and I want to ask you some questions regarding how I can model a PV water pumping system equipped with a battery storage. I´ll list you some useful  questions that I´d be grateful you can help me.

·         PV pumping systems requires two kind of power conditioning systems when connected to battery and AC pump, charge regulator and DC-AC inverter with MPPT. What I understood is that the power conditioning system that can be found in the Trnsys library models both. Is it right? Which is the connections scheme between Type 48c and a battery? I had problems in running the software and displaying the energy stored in the battery and the SOC of the battery.

·         In the case I want to simulate a DC-DC controller, how can I do?

·         Both DC and AC motor-pumps have a flow-speed that depends on the power input, how can I simulate it in trnsys?

Thanks a lot in advance for all the information you can give me.

Sincerely yours,
Pietro

Mälardalen University
School of Sustainable Development of Society and Technology
Post address: Mälardalens högskola, Box 883, 721 23 Västerås, Sweden
Mobile Phone: +46 (0)21 101469
Website: www.mdh.se<http://www.mdh.se/>