[TRNSYS-users] Multi-year simulation with multiple climate files

Adam Wills awills1 at connect.carleton.ca
Wed Aug 8 19:02:04 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if it's possible to run a multi-year simulation with
multiple weather files? I have a climate set for about ten years and I'm
interested in simulating over portions of that period. I have a large
thermal storage and currently the only way I can foresee running
multiple years is writing a script that carries over final storage nodal
temperatures as initial conditions for the next simulation with the next
climate file and invoking TRNSYS. Is this type of multi-year simulation
possible in TRNSYS 17?

Cheers,

Adam Wills