[TRNSYS-users] problem with data file type 668 (heat pumps)

Eva gklezakou gklezakoue at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 08:05:54 PDT 2012

Dear Sirs,

I model a heat pump system and I create and input a data file (only for
heating) with the appropriate information. I have two source temps and two
load temps and so I change the parameter 7 and 8 (number of source
temps-heating and number load temps-heating) to 2, the problem is that the
simulation doesn't run and the follow message appears.

*'Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000*
*    Generated by Unit     :    42*
*    Generated by Type     :   668*
*    TRNSYS Message    103 : The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an
inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and the
information expected by the Type*
*    Reported information  : An illegal PARAMETER value has been reported
by the model. The model has reported that Parameter 7 is the problem - but
this may not be the case. Please check the component configuration.*
*
*
Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     :    42
    Generated by Type     :   668
    TRNSYS Message    103 : The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an
inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and the
information expected by the Type
    Reported information  : An illegal PARAMETER value has been reported by
the model. The model has reported that Parameter 8 is the problem - but
this may not be the case. Please check the component configuration.'

Does anyone know why this happen?
Thank you.

Regards,
Eva