[TRNSYS-users] editing the weather data

Enyuan Hu bearcharge at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 08:11:00 PDT 2012

Dear all,

Has anybody had experience in editing the weather data in TRNSYS? I'm
trying to verify a simulation result from MATLAB-SIMULINK. Sinusoidal
temperature was used in that simulation and I tried to plug in those
numbers into a weather data. But I found when the replaced data is far away
from the replacing data, the outcome is right, expected sinusoidal
temperature; when the replaced data is close to the replacing data,
there're lots of glitches. The other thing is, how can I edit the weather
data file to give the desired solar irradiation? I mean I want to use the
same numbers for solar irradiation used in MATLAB-SIMULINK. Any suggestion
or comment will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Enyuan