[TRNSYS-users] Mathematic description of the air-water heat pump component

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Aug 23 15:30:43 PDT 2012

Dear Zhe Li,

I would suggest viewing the source code for Type941
in the ".Tess ModelsSource Code" directory. The "More" buttons in the
proforma may also be helpful for your project. Not all of the many new
components have all of the documentation yet, but it is currently being
developed. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask
me or TESS Technical Support.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy

On
2012-08-20 03:05, Zhe Li wrote:

> Dear TRNSYS users,
>
> Thanks for
your time.

> I am setting up an air-water source heat pump system
for a domestic house. In order to understand the project thoroughly, I
will need understand the mathematic description/calculation behind
component TYPE 941. I am wondering would be possible if anybody could
kindly provide me this information?

> Thanks very much in advance.

> Zhe Li
> Tá an teachtaireacht seo scanta ó thaobh ábhar agus
víreas ag Seirbhís Scanta Ríomhphost de chuid Seirbhísí Faisnéise, ITBÁC
agus meastar í a bheith slán. http://www.dit.ie [1]
> This message has
been scanned for content and viruses by the DIT Information Services
E-Mail Scanning Service, and is believed to be clean. http://www.dit.ie
[2]

Links:
------