[TRNSYS-users] type 33g - enthalpy and relative humidity known

Heloise PELEN heloise.pelen at etamine.coop
Mon Dec 3 05:01:01 PST 2012

Hello,

We are trying to compute the wet bulb temperature of an air. We know the enthalpy and the relative humidity of this air.
There is a type 33 which seems able to do this : it is labeled "Physical Phenomena\ Thermodynamic Properties \ Psychrometrics \ Enthalpy and relative humidity known".

So we take this "type33g" but the only inputs available are enthalpy and humidity ratio, instead of relative humidity. This seems quite odd since this is what the "humidity ratio and enthalpy known" type 33 is supposed to do.

Has anyone encountered this kind of problem ?
We're running on Trnsys 17.01.0016.

Thanks a lot !
Best regards,
Héloïse Pelen
ETAMINE
[Description : etamine_mail]

heloise.pelen at etamine.coop<mailto:heloise.pelen at etamine.coop>
10 avenue des Canuts - 69120 Vaulx en Velin
Std : 04 37 45 34 20 / Fax : 04 37 45 41 38
Ld : 04 37 45 34 13 / Port : 06 65 07 41 77

www.etamine.coop