[TRNSYS-users] rebuilding TRNDll with IVF 10.1 and MVS 2005

Farah Gammoh farah.gammoh at industrial-solar.de
Mon Dec 10 05:01:17 PST 2012

Hello,
I have the code and libraries of thermophysical properties of some
refrigerants (FluidProp) and have tried to rebuild TRNDll using IVF 10.1
and MVS 2005 according to the instructions in the programmer's guide for
IVF 9.0 and MVS 2003. After 'successfull' linking, TRNSYS fails to find
TRNDll.DLL when running a simulation.
Are there things I have to take into consideration while rebuilding the
TRNDll with the new codes from FluidProp using the newer versions of IVF
and MVS?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Farah