[TRNSYS-users] question

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Dec 26 14:55:04 PST 2012

There are several models that can do evacuated tubes and a few that
can do them with heat pipes. What information do you have available that
you're hoping to use? Do you have a collector performance test? if so -
is it OG300 or EN12975? This type of information will let us point to
the specific model you can use.

Jeff

---

Jeff Thornton

_President
- TESS LLC_

_22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703_

_Office:
(608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475_

_www.tess-inc.com_

_E-Mail:
thornton at tess-inc.com_

On 12/21/2012 5:30 am, Mehdi Sharifian wrote:

> Dear TRNSYS Users
>
> Do you know which type of components defines
heat pipe vacuum tube and direct flow vacuum tube (thermal collector)?