[TRNSYS-users] ‏‏رد: TRNSYS-users Digest, Vol 91, Issue 40

faustine escoffier escoffier.faustine at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 09:25:21 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I know that it is possible to read schedule datas from type 9a, a txt file.
Is it the better way to call it, in terms of time simulation and ease ?
Apparently this file, to be read, must start by a line of "0". Is that
true? Or should I start by the schedule which is corresponding to the time
0 to 1 ?

Moreover, do u know where I can find datas of the soil of Paris, to use
type 501 asking for mean surface temperature, amplitude and charasteristics
of the soil. I don't have any access to ASHRAE handbook.

Thanks in advance for ur advice

--
*ESCOFFIER Faustine*