[TRNSYS-users] adjacent wall not found.

Sofie Van den Bergh sofie.v at vkgroup.be
Wed Nov 7 04:32:36 PST 2012

Dear,

When opening my multizone building model from sketchup(.idf) in Trnsys. Open studio, I receive the error for several zones that "an adjacent wall is not found".

Opening the idf in sketchup again and checking each surface, they all are modeled correctly, the wireframe model is pure (no overlappings or mismachings) and the boundary conditions are inserted correctly.

What is possibly causing this error?
What happens if I press "set to undefined" when opening the idf in Trnsys?

Thanks in advance for your help,

ir.-arch. Sofie Van Den Bergh
Project Engineer MEP

VK     HEALTHCARE      |      BUILDINGS      |      INDUSTRY      |      INFRA

Value by design

VK ENGINEERING  Avenue Clemenceaulaan 87, 1070 Bruxelles Brussel, Belgium
t   +32 2 414 07 77   f  +32 2 414 04 98   e   sofie.v at vkgroup.be   w   www.vkgroup.be

 VK NOMINATED FOR KMO LAUREATE 2012
****DISCLAIMER****
This communication is confidential and for the sole useof the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown and then delete it from your system
without copying, disclosing or forwarding its contents. Thank you.