[TRNSYS-users] Meteonorm weather data (complete version)

Verdiana Russo verdiana.russo at aiguasol.coop
Fri Nov 9 01:17:08 PST 2012

Hi Eunice,

if you are interested in Metonorm complete version, Aiguasol is a provider.
This is our link, you can buy it directly from the shop-on line:

http://store.aiguasol.coop/castellano/catalogsearch/result/?q=meteonorm

if you need more information you can write to me or also to
info at aiguasol.coop

Regards,

--

*Verdiana Russo*

*Tècnic de projectes*

**

*AIGUASOL ENGINYERIA*

Sistemes Avançats d’Energia Solar Tèrmica SCCL

C/ Roger de Llúria,  29 3er 2a 08009 Barcelona
Mòbil oficina: (+34) 66 32 16 39 8
Tel: (+34) 93 342 47 55
Fax: (+34) 93 342 47 56

verdiana.russo at aiguasol.coop