[TRNSYS-users] Too many warning msg 441, heatpump control for 2 systems

Patrick Fabriek P.H.Fabriek at tudelft.nl
Thu Nov 15 06:40:22 PST 2012

Dear Trnsys users,

I am trying to simulate a house with a heatpump that heats the house and a storage water tank. Now I got it more or less running.

But if I want to simulate for a year it stops somewhere in between because of  too many converting warnings.  In the data log I found that this warning is every 24h in the simulation time, when  diverter switches to in heating up the storage tank this happens instantaneously while the heatpump is still running.

I  think it has something to do with how I setup this control system that switches between floor heating and storage tank HX.  Should I implement some sort of delay. Where the heatpump will stop and then switch systems.

Anybody got suggestions how to get rid of the converting error (lower timestep does not work I got it  now at 0.05) or to improve the control?

I hope my explanation is clear enough or else I could send u my project files.

Kind Regards,

Patrick Fabriek