[TRNSYS-users] increased capacity of air

jeannieboef jeannieboef at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 09:58:27 PST 2012

mmm...difficalt to get a "normalized" feel for this. The 5 times rule
of thumb is probably for a average office and is there for stuff like
furniture, softwall partitions, etc. In theory, capacity will flatten
peaks and troughs, but won't change energy consumption...except in the
effect on equipment partload efficiencies.

Sent from my iPhone