[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS job opportunity in Orlando, Florida

Nick LaHam ndlaham at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 07:12:59 PST 2012

This is for a TRNSYS job opportunity in Orlando, Florida.

We are looking for someone who has some experience with the software and is
willing to relocate and train for a solar energy and geothermal company
called TEVA Energy. We specialize in commercial and industrial preheating
systems using unglazed technology. Job entails simulating pre-built models
to determine cost-benefit of solar installations around the United States
as well as building new TRNSYS models for designing and optimizing new
solar systems tailored to specific applications. Installations are focused
in Florida and California, however the job is an office job with 5-10%
travel, full time and salaried, located just north of Orlando in Altamonte
Springs.

Some travel is required, occasional site visits to inspect boiler rooms and
determine tie-in points for retrofitting solar installation. Some CAD work
is necessary. Experience with SketchUp, AutoCAD, and other drawing programs
is helpful for panel layout design. Spreadsheet analysis is also a large
portion of the job, as we monitor and pull data points from key
installations in the United States for energy analysis and system
verification.

The job mostly entails TRNSYS work, so please submit your resume if you are
interested in working with the software on a daily basis and would like to
learn about the design of large scale hydronic solar systems. We will
consider recent graduates as training is provided for the job.

Submit resume to nlaham (at) tevaenergy (dot) com

Thank you,
Nick