[TRNSYS-users] Comparison of varies flat plate solar thermal collectors model

Zhe Li zhe.li at dit.ie
Wed Oct 3 02:54:43 PDT 2012

Dear All,

I am working on a solar thermal system. I have seen there are many flat
plate solar thermal collectors available in TRNSYS. However, I am wondering
if anybody has done some kind of comparison of these collectors with real
measured data. Which one would be the most accurate model?

I have tried to use different models for an identical system by myself. The
results I am getting are quite different, I am not too sure why this has
happened.

Thank you very much for your help.

Zhe Li

Tá an teachtaireacht seo scanta ó thaobh ábhar agus víreas ag Seirbhís Scanta Ríomhphost de chuid Seirbhísí Faisnéise, ITBÁC agus meastar í a bheith slán.  http://www.dit.ie