[TRNSYS-users] wet bulb temperature above maximum wet bulb temperature in the psychrometric routine

Talib Ahmadu talibahmadu at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 29 06:09:01 PDT 2012

Dear all, I am working on an absorption cooling system using trnsys 16. each time I simulate it gives an error. "the utility psychrometrics which calculates the thermodynamic properties of moist air has been called with a wet bulb temperature above the maximum wet bulb temperature for the given pressure". All efforts to address the problem have not worked out. Can anyone help me out on this. Pls I've attached the tpf file. Thanks.