[TRNSYS-users] Trnsys-matlab links

Zhe Li zhe.li at dit.ie
Tue Oct 30 04:35:54 PDT 2012

Dear All,

Thanks for your time.

I am working on a project to build a link between TRNSYS and Matlab. The
idea is to calculate the life cycle cost in Matlab based on a built
renewable energy system in TRNSYS, then TRNSYS will be able to perform an
optimisation using TRNOPT by taking into the calculated result from Matlab
for each case. I do not know if this is possible to be done. If anybody has
done a similar project, or has a relevant experience, I would very
appreciate for your advice.

I have tried Call Matlab example, however, I cannot find the file to
instruct how exactly to build a Matlab file in order to run this example. It
will be great if anybody could let me know where to find the file that I can
work from and learn.

Thank you very much in advance.

Zhe Li

Tá an teachtaireacht seo scanta ó thaobh ábhar agus víreas ag Seirbhís Scanta Ríomhphost de chuid Seirbhísí Faisnéise, ITBÁC agus meastar í a bheith slán.  http://www.dit.ie