[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS17 forced quit when accessing Proforma

Paul OSullivan Paul.OSullivan at cit.ie
Mon Sep 3 09:37:44 PDT 2012

Hi TRNSYS Users

I am having some difficulty with TRNSYS17 when trying to access the proformas of any type. Each time I try to open the proforma for a type, either from the file menu, icon on toolbar, or right click option in the assembly menu, TRNSYS17 becomes ‘non responsive’ and I have to force quit the program. It is as if there is something wrong with the filepath or I don’t have the necessary software to access a .tmf file. I have emailed the hotline so this may not be the correct forum for software glitches. I thought someone may have come across this before.

Thanks for any advice/help

Kind Regards

Paul