[TRNSYS-users] coupling Excel

leen peeters l.f.r.peeters at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 05:02:28 PDT 2012

Louis,

I dd recently post a question about it. The way I solved it is to call
excell multiple times. Of course you can only do that when a given amount
of your excell calculations is to be excecuted sequentially ...
But it works fine now with 3 times calling excell where the output of one
can be used as input for the next one...

Leen