[TRNSYS-users] How to connect an equation to a parameter of a component

Christina Tsechelidou ctsechel at ee.duth.gr
Wed Sep 12 10:11:14 PDT 2012

 Dear trnsys users,

 How can I change a value of a parameter during a simulation?For example
 in the component "steam evaporator" of stec library-rankine ,I want to
 change the parameter "overall heat transfer factor" during the time of
 the simulation depending of the input "hot side flow rate".
 I have made the equation which connects these values( overall heat
 transfer factor,hot side flow rate) but I do not know how to connect the
 equation to the parameter as it appears only the inputs of the componet.

 Thank you in advance,
 Tsechelidou Christina