[TRNSYS-users] pb while creating a type

ewen raballand ewen.raballand at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 06:27:37 PDT 2012

Dear users,

I'm writing a user Type for trnsys and I' facing a problem.
Xe is an input of the type (outside relative humidity).
Xsouffl is an output and can be equal to 0 or to Xe while another condition
is equal to 0.

Here, the condition is equal to 0 and Xsouffl should be equal to Xe or to 0
which is fast the case...
You can see in the table below, a move back of one time step between the
value of Xe and the value of Xsouffl. And sometimes the move back
disapears. I didn't found any rules and I don't know where this problem
could come from.

TIME

Xsouffl c

Xe

1

0

0.00625815

2

0

0.00617362

3

0

0.0061206

4

0

0.00613734

5

0

0.00612341

6

0

0.00606683

7

0

0.00607641

8

0

0.00612489

9

0.00612489

0.00612833

10

0.0063213

0.0063213

11

0.0064191

0.0064191

12

0.0064191

0.00654528

13

0.00654528

0.0066564

14

0.0066564

0.00674369

15

0.00674369

0.00669912

16

0.00669912

0.00670094

17

0.00670094

0.00660211

18

0.00660211

0.00650828

19

0.00650828

0.00650828

20

0.00650828

0.00650134

21

0.00650134

0.00637111

22

0.00637111

0.00636302

23

0.00627747

0.00627747

 Here is the fortran code concerning Xsouffl :

    If (Qsouffl.GT.(0)) then

        if((signalBF.EQ.(1)).and.(Trec_postvent>Tsouffl)) then
            If(Xfr<Xext) then
                Xsouffl =
max((Xfr-Xext)/(T_point_froid-Trec_postvent)*Tsouffl+(T_point_froid*Xext-Xfr*Trec_postvent)/(T_point_froid-Trec_postvent),Xfr)
            else
                Xsouffl = Xext
            endif
        else